Travelling by car:
- From the A5 motorway take the exit to Darmstadt-Eberstadt
- Turn left at the first traffic light (north, direction of Darmstadt)
- Turn left again at the next traffic light (west, direction of Pfungstadt)
- Then turn right into the “Marienburgstraße”.
- Parking places are available in front of the office building
Travelling by train:
- Exit at the “Darmstadt Hauptbahnhof” (main station)
a) go by train:
- Take the regional express train in the direction of Heidelberg
- Get out at “Darmstadt-Eberstadt station
- Turn left (west) into the Pfungstädter Straße
- then turn right into the “Marienburgstraße”.
- Go straight ahead, then turn right (north) into the “Marienburgstraße
or b) by tram (2 options):
- Option 1: Continue straight through by tram, Line 1 (direction of Eberstadt)
- Option 2: Take any line to the Rhein-/Neckarstraße stop, then Line 6, 7 or 8 in the direction of Eberstadt; leave the tram at the Eberstadt Wartehalle stop; then take bus Line P in the direction of Pfungstadt and get out at the Darmstadt-Eberstadt stop. Go straight ahead (west), then turn right (north) into the Marienburgstraße.
Travelling by plane:
- Fly to Frankfurt/Main airport
- 1. Take a taxi to Darmstadt-Eberstadt, Marienburgstr. 27 (approx. 25 min.). Take the bus (HEAG AirLiner), departing at arrival gate B to Darmstadt Hauptbahnhof (approx. 25 min.)
- 2. Take the bus (HEAG AirLiner), departing at arrival gate B to Darmstadt Hauptbahnhof (approx. 25 min.)
- 3. Take the train to Darmstadt Hauptbahnhof (approx. 20 min.)
- If you have chosen options 2) or 3), continue from Darmstadt Hauptbahnhof by regional express train or tram as described under options a) or b) above.